New art


This project was take a coloring book image from Disney and paint it like a classical painting. I chose Johanne Vermeer cause he's my favorite renaissance artist. I used the "Girl with the Pearl Earring" as a reference for the colors and style.


Random doodle in photoshop that I colored all funky.


Original characters Seth and Sapphire after a big battle, watching the world burn.


And this is a matching picture to the four girls in my last post. From left to right: Angel, Desmond, Dante, and Raiden. They control elements.

Anywhooo, ya'll need to post blog updates. I'm sure that just seeing my art is gettin boring, but since I [still] don't have a job, I've been pumping out art like it's going out of style. Here's some stuff I'm working on:


Fyan and Desmond. You've seen them before.


Two more original characters, Jonah & Desti.

Welp, I think that's it for now. I'm going out to browse around town for jobs....and to get out of this house. Wish me luck.

1 Response to "New art"

  1. Unknown Says:

    A beautiful interpretation of Disney art with the Girl with the Pearl Earring. Any girl who is a fan of Disnely would love to hang that in their bedroom! Great work! Love ya, Dad