Some cool photos

These are photos I got this weekend while just out and about. We had had some pretty fierce winds from the canyon, not to mention a lot of snow, and it caused this really badass effect on a few of the trees outside the canyon.







That last one reminds me of the Stargate. Hope you like!

2 Response to "Some cool photos"

  1. Andra Says:

    Those look awesome! I especially like the last one, though the Stargate reference is lost on me lol.
    Love you!

  2. Anonymous Says:

    The stargate reference is NOT lost on me! It looks like the frozen planet that they sent Anubis to after he had infiltrated the base in his energy form and taken the bodies of Daniel, Sam and Jack - remember? He left them to go back into the Russian guy and they sent him to freeze to death - one of my favorite episodes! "Who shot me?"

    This pics are very lovely indeed. You really do have a great eye for the picturesque, Baby!

    Love you,
    Mommy