Now Ash posted an idea I had for my tattoo that I found on the internet, but I decided to take that concept and another I found and create my own! I really like it~ I'm colouring it now, but here's the lineart. The light pencil lines in the background are for the swirly blue background that'll be there. I'll be sure to post the coloured version once I've finished it!



This is an entry for a contest on deviantART called "Make-up Your Mind". I decided to go for a peacock-colourful look since I really like colours! I desaturated my skin in the photo to enhance the colour of the eyeshadows and I think it came out really well! Let me know what you think!

Sorry for not blogging for a long time! Though, there is a certain someone *COUGH*Andra*COUGH* who hasn't posted in what seems like a lifetime, so I don't feel so bad! Enjoy and I'll try to post more often now!

4 Response to " "

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I can't wait to the the colored version of the tat - and the eyes are WILD! Really beautiful! Did you do them all by yourself?!

  2. Corrie Says:

    I sure did! Thanks, mama!

  3. Unknown Says:

    The "makeup" pic is really interesting to me. I also saw the post from Ash about your tattoo idea. How big is that going to be and where would you put it? Make sure it can be covered by shirt sleeves if you're thinking about an arm! Love ya... Dad

  4. Andra Says:

    That tattoo looks great!! Can't wait to see it on you and in color!! Make one up for me!! Pretty please!!!