Wow.

No one has written a blog for 2 weeks or more. What's up with that?? Maybe it's cause we've all been keeping in touch over the phone? Who knows. But I feel like posting a blog.

Since mom finally got her birthday present, I'll post it here!



I had it printed for her so she can keep it on her desk at school and drool over it :D Course it's not as good as the real thing, but it'll do!

I'm getting my car fixed on Tuesday. Hopefully everything works out. I also recently had my identity halfway stolen :D Someone was using my credit card and charging bogus things to it so I have to get a new credit and debt card number along with a new pin number. It sucks cause I can't use my cards and I can't even check my bank account cause I dunno my new pin. Like I was telling dad, my car couldn't have broken down at the worst possible time! Atleast I won't have to fill up the tank when she's fixed! (By the way, I paid $14.66 for a full tank of gas. WHOO-HOO!)

As for Christmas, it's gonna be pretty simple this year. I don't have a lot of expendable cash, so it'll be little things. I know what I'm gonna get dad, and I'm pretty sure what I'm gonna get Ash and Jake, but I have no clue for anyone else. Sorry guys if it's lame this year! :(

I also changed my hair (again)! I cut bangs!



Ash told me I look really young. I guess that's a good thing? Anyway, I'm off to work! Bye guys!

3 Response to "Wow."

  1. Unknown Says:

    Your haircut looks way cute! BTW, CB... you don't have to get me anything for XMAS. Just having you here will be fabio! Get your ideas together for what else you'd like to do in NYC. I need to start planning/arranging for tickets now.

    Love ya!
    Dad

  2. Anonymous Says:

    Hey, Sweets, I LOVE the new do! It totally suits your face shape.

    I know it's been a long time since I've posted, but I plan to rectify that right now, ok?

    Call me when you get a few, tho!

  3. Andra Says:

    I LOVE YOUR HAIR AND AM SO JEALOUS THAT YOU CAN PULL THINGS LIKE THAT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    And don't get me an xmas present either--lets make a deal on that, ok?? We're both strapped no reason to get even more broke. Just seeing you will be awesome!!!!!!

    Love you!