Fine! I'll be the first to blog it!

GO OBAMA!!! YAY!!!!

It was my first time voting today and it was REALLY exciting! I'm so glad Obama won! Landslide victory from the electoral college! Now with all this outta the way, even though Bush still has about 2 months left, technically..kinda makes you wonder what he'll do now, ya know? Or what he has been doing. He hasn't done anything public for over a week now. Kinda weird.

But was I the only one really moved by Barack's speech? Oh my god. I got goosebumps! He is such an awesome speaker! Though I didn't like McCain, he did an excellent speech as well. The Arizona crowd were a bunch of jackasses, but he was so respectful and nice. It made me sad to see him fighting back the tears.

I watched Indecision 2008 with Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert. I LOVE those two. They did an awesome program- I was rolling the whole time. Colbert's reaction to Obama's win was priceless, LOL. He was so "crushed"! Love it.

Anyway. I think that's all I'm gonna say about it. I'm gonna head off to bed! Night everyone!

1 Response to " "

  1. Unknown Says:

    The first time voting is always the most giddy, especially if you guy wins. I stuck true to my guns and didn't vote for the obvious winner or major competitor. Some would say that I threw my vote away, but I have always felt that inside the booth is the one place that you can demonstrate your independence and abide by your conscience. I'm not telling who I picked...so neener, neener! LOL

    Dad