Sick.......again

This time I dunno what it is. I've got a horrible sore throat, a cough, and OF COURSE, laryngitis. It hurts so much to breathe. Gah. I bought some robotussin for all the mucus and cough, then some ricola in the mean time. I've still got some codeine cough syrup left over from my sinus infection so hopefully that'll help too. Ugghh. I have tomorrow off so hopefully I'll be feeling better for my long work weekend.

No call from Hastings yet either, but keep your fingers crossed that I get it! Love you guys and happy early Halloween

2 Response to "Sick.......again"

  1. ? Says:

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  2. Anonymous Says:

    Baby, unfortunately it's that time of year again! Eat some chicken soup...it's weird, but it really does work. And have you tried Zicam yet?

    BTW - do you know the person who commented before me? Just curious....